Los Olivos Women’s Medical Group specializes in obstetrics and gynecology. The physicians have advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of women’s health problems. We provide well-woman examinations for women and place special emphasis on preventive medicine and the early detection of health problems. Our physicians are committed to progressive care based on the latest medical research and techniques. We provide comprehensive care for women of all ages, all while maintaining a personal touch. Please see the Los Olivos brochure.
If you are currently a patient or would like to be a patient at Los Olivos, please complete the Online Patient Portal information. To register as a current patient, you will be asked your date of birth and need to verify your identity by entering a computer derived pin number into your home phone number. If you do not have a home phone number and use a mobile number, please call the office to have the mobile number added as your primary "home" number. The patient portal allows easy access to your medical file as well as results of all tests. Please complete the health history prior to your appointment.
Los Olivos Women’s Medical Group has been in practice for more than 40 years. The physicians use Good Samaritan Hospital for deliveries and surgeries requiring an overnight stay. The physicians also use Los Gatos Surgical Center, National Surgical Center and Silicon Valley Surgical Center for outpatient surgeries. The physicians are trained in the lastest surgical and medical techniques. Los Olivos has an onsite surgery center, South Bay Surgery Center, that has been awarded accreditation by the Joint Commission. The Joint Commission is the nation's oldest and largest standards-setting and accrediting body in health care. Los Olivos is committed to patients' safety and quality care.
- Gynecologic cancer screening
- HPV testing
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Menopause treatment
- Osteoporosis evaluation and treatment
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery and Los Olivos info
- Abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Abdominal and laparoscopic myomectomy (reimoval of fibroids)
- Surgeries on ovaries and fallopian tubes, including minimally invasive laporoscopic surgery
- Hysteroscopic procedures including removal of polyps and fibroids
- Abdominal and vaginal urologic corrective surgery
- Endometrial or Uterine Ablation